What You Will Learn
Menu: Tuscan Rosemary Chicken Under a Brick - Risotto with Sweet Peas and Parmesan - Arugula and Radicchio Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette - Macerated Strawberries with Zabaglione
Class Description: Fall in love all over again—with Italian food. Practice stirring risotto to creamy perfection and learn the Tuscan technique for grilling chicken under a brick. Craving something sweet? We’ll macerate fresh strawberries to pair with a wine-infused sweet custard.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class