Summer in New York has officially begun, which means it's time to drink some summer wines.
Join New York Adventure Club (https://www.nyadventureclub.com/) as we taste and learn our way through eight summer wines from around the world, ranging from rosés you'll want to drink when it's 90 degrees outside to picnic-friendly reds.
Led by Amy Karasavas, a certified sommelier, our unique experience at this intimate space in Manhattan will include:
• An overview of summer wines, from the numerous wine regions to various styles of production
• A primer on how to see, smell, and taste wine
• A discussion about the vinicultural and viticultural techniques behind the wines we try
• A tasting of eight summer wine varietals from around the world, including France, New Zealand, Italy, and Spain
• A chance to mingle with other adventurers who enjoy wine as much as you do
Amy has traveled the world studying different styles of wine, and is ready to answer any and all questions about this storied refreshment!
Click here to see pictures from a previous wine tasting!
See you there!
*While snacks will be provided, we recommend eating beforehand
Amy Karasavas received her sommelier certification from the Sommelier Society of America. She recently passed the Introductory Course with the Court of Master Sommeliers and is continuing her sommelier studies with them. She has traveled some of the world’s most famous wine regions, including Napa and Sonoma, Burgundy, Bordeaux, the Loire Valley, Portugal’s Duoro Valley, Chile's Maipo Valley, and Tuscany. You can find her on Instagram @thatpourwoman.
* Must be 21 or older. ID will be checked at door.
** Ticket price is for educational demonstration with complimentary beverage tastings.
Categories: Historic Sites, Social