What You Will Learn
Menu: Grilled Salmon with Tomato Caper Relish - White Wine and Thyme Risotto - Zucchini Carpaccio with Preserved Lemon and Shaved Parmesan - Individual Blackberry Galettes
Class Description: Party on the patio! Bring your friends and get set for summer entertaining. We’ll show you how to grill salmon, stir risotto to creamy perfection and create a vegetarian carpaccio (goodbye, raw beef; hello, zucchini). Plus, we’ll bake up personal-size galettes bursting with blackberries—no sharing required.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class