At the famous American Whiskey Bar in NYC, in a private room.
This is the World’s first accredited Whiskey training Program.
It will develop your whisky knowledge and tasting abilities and will make you comfortable speaking, selling (trade) and enjoying whiskey at a greater extent.
- Enjoying whisky, principles
- Whisky by numbers, history, geography
- Production from raw material to bottle
- Whisky diversity, business approach
- Whisky and food pairing: principles
LUNCH: Exclusive Whisky and food pairing: 6 pairs
- Nosing and tasting principles
- practice on 6 single malt whiskies
- Mixers and cocktails
- Focus on the whiskies of the world: Bourbon, Tennessee, American single malt, Irish, Japanese, Taiwanese, Indian, European
- Principles of refining your whisky offer
Don’t be intimidated!
In this seminar, we’ll give you all the tools you need to understand, develop your knowledge and tasting abilities to grow and enjoy even more this iconic beverage that is trendier than ever.
Based on his wide international experience, Franck, Whisky Ambassador Tutor and IBD certified, will guide you in a journey that will give you the opportunity to learn whisky in a unique way.