Tempranillo grows famously in Rioja, but the region of Ribera del Duero also has quite the handle at producing exquisite Tempranillo along with other varietals. During this dinner, we will be joined by Jorge Boada who will present his family's wines paired perfectly with a 5-course meal.
Boada Wine Dinner
RSVP through our website for each person attending. You will pay the restaurant that night.
First Course: Tostones con Guacamole
- Toasted plantains with avocado puree and beets
- Paired with Boada Verdejo
Second Course: Mushroom Flatbread
- Portobello mushrooms, arugula, pita bread, goat cheese and truffle oil drizzle
- Paired with Boada Roble
Third Course: Chorizo Espanol
- Sauteed Spanish sausage white beans in a Rioja red wine sauce
- Paired with Boada Crianza
Fourth Course: Rack of Lamb
- Served with mashed potatoes, mixed roasted vegetables and a peppercorn sauce.
- Paired with Boada Reserva
Dessert Course: Arroz con Leche
- Rice pudding made with coconut rum and raisins
- Paired with Quinta dos Murcas 10 Year Old Tawny Port
$65 per person. Please RSVP through our website for each person attending. You will pay the restaurant the night of the dinner.