If you admire Bordeaux wines, you will fall in love with Burgundy. This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one!
At the end of the lesson, you will be able to understand how Burgundy’s wines taste the way they do and how to you can continue exploring this famous and sought after region for their Pinot Noirs & Chardonnays
Not your ordinary wine tasting event... this introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer--in more ways than one! Our dedicated wine trainers will guide you every step of the way, offering advice on wine appreciation techniques, recommendations on wine pairing, and much more.
Taste Wines Like A Billionaire! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate! Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
1) Introduction of Burgundy Regions & Classifications
2) Understanding Wine Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
Wine Tasting Overview (3 Premium Red Wines + 3 Premium White Wines)
4) Swirl, sniff and sip 6 wines from famous regions of Burgundy
5) Learn, taste and understand the complexity of a Grand Cru, Premiere Cru, Village and Bourgogne wines
6) Experience the different styles of Chardonnay in Burgundy by tasting a Chablis, Puligny Montrachet, Maconnais wine side by side
7) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium vs Entry Level Wines
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
- Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room:
114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
- Minimum 8 persons to commence
- Duration: 2 hrs
Early Bird Discount (before 23 May) : Only $109 + Free $20 voucher
Usual Price: $180 nett
Bring a friend and save additional 5%
For multi ticket purchases, please email email@example.com or call us at 6385 2435
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $500+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic wine knowledge to enjoy wines better and to upgrade one's social identity thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds will be made for no show.
- Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
- Voucher is personal and non transferable.
- Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
For more wine tasting lessons, visit
For enquires please call 63852438, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp PK at 97303036
For corporate events please contact email@example.com or visit
For more upcoming wine events in Singapore, click the following link