With authentic New Orleans cuisine like alligator on a stick from Sweet NOLA’s and live New Orleans music, we’re bringing the French Quarter to Winchester!
Veramar Vineyard and Bogati Winery will be pouring wine at this event as well!
Your ticket includes Mardi Gras beads and a souvenir JCW wine glass!
Plus, glasses of Frosé are only $5 all day!
“Laissez les bon temps rouler" (pronounced "Lay-say le bon tom roo-lay") means "let the good times roll” and that is what we are going to do!
- This event will go on rain or shine. No picnics or dogs allowed at this event.
- Due to the popularity of this event, lawn chairs are recommended.
- Adult tickets in advance are $15
- Adults who did not buy a ticket in advance will pay $20 at the gate, both members and non-members
- Children under 10 years old are free and do not need a ticket
The Voodoo Blues
PERFORMING 12:00 - 3:00 PM
The Voodoo Blues features Ryan Benton on vocals, piano and guitar, as well as Travis Driver on Drums, Andy Bailey on bass and Gary Stiglicz on Harmonica and vocals. We specialize in fun, toe-tapping, hand clappin', butt movin' Funk, Blues, 60's Soul and Southern Rock, all with the spirit of New Orleans and inspired by NoLa artists like Dr. John, The Meters and Tab Benoit.
FOOD VENDORS: Sweet NOLA's and 3FiresOven
WINERIES: James Charles Winery, Veramar Vineyard and Bogati Bodega will be serving!
OTHER VENDORS AND PERFORMERS: Artist, PSYCHIC & INTUITIVE READINGS