Experience the wines of the SE Pioneer Wine Trail, paired with food prepared by local chefs. Guests provide their own transportation and choose their itinerary, visiting the six wineries in any order over the two days. Pick up a souvenir glass at your first winery and enjoy a specific food and wine pairing. In addition to the wine pairing enjoy additional five more wine samples at each winery.
There are many wonderful B&B's, hotels and campgrounds along the trail so decide where you want to begin, make the arrangements for the weekend and have a blast! We encourage Designated Drivers and they can eat the foods offered at each winery for only $10.00 but they can not consume alcohol! See our website for each winery location and maps.
The official hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
Be sure to take advantage of our early bird discount. Tickets purchased before midnight on July 22nd, 2019 are $35 per person. Tickets purchased after July 22nd, 2019 are $40 per person. Please note that ticket sales end promptly at midnight on Wednesday, August 7th. This is for our needed preparation of the food for the event.
**Tickets are non-refundable.**
The Participating Wineries are:
- Burgdorf's Winery - 5635 Shoeman Rd. Haslett, MI 48840 517-655-2883
- Chateau Aeronautique Winery - 12000 Pentecost Highway, Onsted, MI 49265 517-569-2132
- Cherry Creek Cellars - 11500 Silver Lake Hwy. Brooklyn, MI 49230 517-592-4663
- Flying Otter Winery - 3402 Chase Rd. Adrian, MI 49221 877-876-5580
- Pentamere Winery - 131 E. Chicago Blvd. Tecumseh, MI 49286 517-423-9000
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards - 4724 Walz Rd. Jackson, MI 49201 517-764-0679