The French Wine Scholar accreditation is officially recognised by the government of France. Sucessful candidates are conferred the 'French Wine Scholar' title and 'FWS' post nominals. Supplement your WSET studies, increase your credentials or add to your knowledge as an enthusiast.
A specialist, 10-week course led by a certified tutor.
- A highly detailed, full colour study manual featuring history, culture and traditional foods of each wine region
- 1 year access to the Wine Scholar Guild's interactive, online e-learning resources
- 10 Weeks of professional tuition by certified French Wine Scholar, John Callow DipWSET FWS
- The chance to taste 80+ fantastic samples, specially sourced for you. Including rare and unusual wines from Corsica, Jura and Savoie etc
- Use of our professional tasting glasses
- Examination fees (first sitting) & postage costs (within mainland UK)
- Certificate and pin badge for those who pass
- Week 1 Burgundy
- Week 2 Beaujolais
- Week 3 Alsace
- Week 4 Champagne
- Week 5 Loire
- Week 6 Jura, Savoie, South-West
- Week 7 Bordeaux
- Week 8 Languedoc, Roussillon, Provence, Corsica
- Week 9 Rhône
- Week 10 1 hour Exam--100 question multiple choice.