Prepare for change.
We are excited to announce our next release party on Saturday, November 16th at the new Locus Wines tasting room in Pioneer Square. We've been putting on these release parties at our house for five years and we figured it was time to change things up.
We soft-opened our new dedicated Locus Wines tasting room on Saturday, November 2nd down in Occidental Park in Pioneer Square. So, we are going to have this Fall party down at the tasting room and make a grand opening out of it.
This open house-style release party will be from 11am and 7pm. We'll have 7 different wines, four of which are new release reds, paired with Ton's always delicious culinary creations (some things will never change).
Here is what the menu is looking like (it may alter a bit as we start to prep them):
- 2017 Locus Semillon with Sweet Potato Hummus (vegan)
- 2017 Grenache (NEW RELEASE) with Stuffed Acorn Squash with Bulgur and Spices (vegan)
- 2016 Sud (NEW RELEASE) with Braised Pork Belly
- 2015 Red with Pastirmali Borek
- 2016 Strand Vineyard Syrah (NEW RELEASE) with Lentil Curry Hash
- 2014 Ramseyer Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (NEW RELEASE) with Morrocan Honey Fig Lamb
- 2016 Rose with Ashure (Noah's Pudding)
Mark the calendar now and you can fill in the details on November 2nd!
Free for wine club members (and 1 guest), trade and Culinary Arts students. $10 per person for everyone else.
- When? Saturday, November 16th, 11AM-7PM
- Where? 307 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104
- How to RSVP? RSVP on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/events/2568573293225826/). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for group RSVPs.
- How much? $10. No fees for Socius wine club members (plus one of the member's guest), food and bev workers and culinary arts students. We can only serve adults 21 years and older.This event is not suitable for kids due to adult content, strong language, and sharp corners.