What You Will Learn
Menu: Grilled Swordfish with Eggplant Caponata - Fennel and Blood Orange Salad - Fried Cheese Risotto (Arancini) with Tomato Dipping Sauce - Chocolate Pistachio Gelato
Class Description: Tired of the same old date night Italian dinner? Explore the bold, fresh flavors of Sicily. Practice grilling swordfish, frying cheese risotto and putting together a refreshing spring salad. Then we’ll pair chocolate and pistachios for the ultimate Italian frozen dessert.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class