What You Will Learn
Menu: Pappardelle with Asparagus, Parmesan and Poached Eggs - Goat Cheese Tortellini with Pancetta, Sweet Peas and Mint - Roman Style Pepper and Parmesan Pasta - Fresh Pasta Dough
Class Description: Love pasta? Try your hand at creating a spring-inspired spin on fresh pasta. We’ll show you how to mix and roll the dough, cut pappardelle noodles and stuff tortellini with goat cheese. Plus, you’ll pair Parmesan and fresh-ground black pepper for the ultimate Roman-style pasta.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class