Price: $15, light fare of charcuterie, cheese and bread provided alongside.
Trinchero wines and their affiliated brands were born from unwavering fortitude and a bit of good fortune. Over 70 years ago, when Italian immigrant Mario Trinchero left New York City in search of a better life for his family in Napa Valley, no one could have predicted the unprecedented success that followed. From the world’s first-ever White Zinfandel to labels from their flagship "Trinchero" label to a portfolio of more than 50 global wine and spirits brands, the Trinchero Family is an enduring symbol of the American Dream.
We will be tasting:
- Napa Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
- Ziata Chardonnay Napa Valley - a small batch wine new to Georgia, created by Karen Cakebread
- Terra d'Oro Chenin Blanc/Viognier - 90 Points from Wine Spectator and Wine Enthusiast
- Terra d'Oro Barbera - Barbera is the 6th most planted red grape in California
- Napa Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- Trinchero Napa Valley "BRV" Cabernet Sauvignon - 93 Points James Suckling and Robert Parker