What You Will Learn
Menu: Pappardelle with Asparagus, Parmesan and Poached Eggs - Goat Cheese Tortellini with Pancetta, Sweet Peas and Mint - Fresh Pasta Dough - Prosecco Zabaglione with Berries
Class Description: Dreaming of a romantic getaway in Italy? We’ll take you there, sort of. Get hands-on practice mixing, rolling and shaping fresh pasta to create a pair of spring-inspired dishes. What could make date night even sweeter? A Prosecco-infused dessert sauce served over fresh berries.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class