What You Will Learn
Menu: Cast Iron Seared Steak with Caramelized Shallots and Red Wine Reduction - Classic Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Sundae with Bourbon Caramel Sauce
Class Description: Turn the tables on your typical date night—prepare your own menu of chef-inspired favorites. Practice searing steak in cast iron and simmering a red wine pan sauce. Discover how bacon makes everything better, including a salad, and create a Bourbon caramel sauce you’ll want to eat by the spoonful.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class