Balkan Tasting with Blue Danube Wine & Eric Danch
Monday March 18, 2019 5-7pm
Only 15 seats available!
We're excited to host Eric Danch of Blue Danube Wine, California's leading importer of Central European wine. Eric will be focusing on wines from the Balkans, countries with lots of winemaking history but which are newly emerging on to the international market.
Eric's enthusiasm for and knowledge of these wines is unsurpassed - this is a unique opportunity not to be missed.
The wines he'll be sharing are exceptional as well as unusual, coming from Croatia, Slovenia, and Bosnia:
- Jarenincan Crnko Stajerska Slovenia 2017 1L $17
- Coronica Malvazija Istarka Istra Croatia 2017 $22
- Sipun Sansigot Krk Kvarner Croatia 2015 $25
- Dubrovacki Podrumi Crljenak Kastelanski Croatia 2015 $24
- Santomas Refosk Istra 2016 Slovenia 1L $15
- Brkić Plava Greda Bosnia 2015 $25
Price: $25 per person.
Note: Please pay for your ticket online so we may reserve your seat(s) for the tasting. Please do not choose to "Pay In Store" during checkout.