Colorado Winemaker Doug Kingman has produced a phenomenal Zinfandel at our Urban Denver Colorado winery. This superbly smooth wine presents hints of spice, tobacco, old leather, and just the right amount of smoke to please the most sophisticated pallets.
In celebration of this exquisite wine, Master Chef Connie Ruel has put together a Bao Bun with Pork Belly that pairs magnificently.
Join us on March 16 for this exclusive Pre-release Event at the winery from 2:00 to 4:30 PM. $15 ticket for a glass of Zinfandel, a Bao Bun, and a chance to be a “Somm For a Day”
A ticket to this exclusive event includes:
- Glass of the 2016 Zinfandel before it is officially released
- A feshly baked Bao Bun with Pork Belly crafted by Master Chef Connie Ruel
to pair perfectly with the 2016 Zinfandel
- 15% discount on bottle purchases for non Wine Club members
- 10% additional discount on bottles for Wine Club members
- Entry for a chance to be a "Somm for a Day"
- Tickets can be purchased at https://www.kingmanwine.com
What is a "Somm for a Day"?
- A blind taste test will be conducted with the Kingman 2016 Zinfandel
and 4 other commercially available Zinfandels priced in the $30 to $40 range
- The blind taste test will be conducted by Master Chef Connie Ruel and
supported by Karen and Doug Kingman
- Score sheets will be provided and instruction given on how a blind taste
test is conducted
- 5 guests will be selected through a random drawing.
- The "Somm for a Day" activity will start at 4:00 and complete by 5:00 PM.