What You Will Learn
Menu: Chicken and Chorizo Paella - Serrano Ham-Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese - Gambas al Ajillo (Sautéed Shrimp Sherry Garlic Sauce) - Olive Oil Ice Cream with Marcona Almonds
Class Description: Paella cooking on the stove, stuffed dates wrapped in serrano ham and an olive-oil infused dessert. If you squint, you might swear you were in Spain. Join us and learn the ins and outs of creating spectacular Spanish flavors right in your own cocina.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class