Our Spring Winemaking season is here! Make wine with premium wine grapes from South Africa and Chile. To help you decide what type of wine you would like to make please join us at this Open House.
Our Open Houses usually draw large crowds and are a lot of fun!
- Sample wine made at Grape Finale (21 and older please)
- Enjoy light appetizers
- Tour our state-of-the-art winery and learn about our winemaking program
- Meet with former students, staff and other prospective winemakers
- Sign-up to make wine at Grape Finale this Spring
- Invite your “barrel buddies” to join you in selecting the varietal or blend you will make this season.
Free. Reservations not required.
Our winery is located in the Bartles Corner Business Park.
From Bartles Corner Road/Route 612 turn onto Leisure Court, then take the first two rights into the Business Park.
Grape Finale is located at the end of the building past Mark 1 and next to Dr. Fuhrman.