Please go here to register. https://www.meetup.com/LAWineCouples/events/259079996/
Tracey and I are hosting a “PREMIUM WINE” tasting event at our home in Santa Monica. Peake Ranch Winery is our special guest. Sommelier Perry Koon will host a private tasting for our group and share some of the winery’s most popular varietals. Many of you might know Perry from Wally’s Beverly Hills.
WHERE - Gary and Tracey’s place. The address will be sent to those who RSVP a week before the event.
WHAT TO BRING
Each couple should bring a bottle of wine that is either “ROBERT PARKER OR WINE SPECTATOR RATED 95” or better.
*** FINGER FOOD ***
Each couple should bring an easy to eat appetizer for around 6-8 people (12-16 pieces). Below are popular appetizers from past events.
***Please email me the wine and the appetizer in advance to avoid duplicates. I will also email the attendees the list of wines and appetizers being brought the day before the event.
• Sliders- Any kind- they go fast!
• Sushi plate
• Deviled Eggs
• Jalapeno Poppers
• Lavash rolls
• Pigs in Blankets
• Mini sandwich platter
• Meat balls
• Shrimp platter- with cocktail sauce
• Quiches platter- small bite size quiches
• Samosa Platter with dipping sauce
• Tapas plate- Assortment of Spanish Tapas
• Antipasto platter- Assortment of Italian meats, breads and cheeses.
• Skewers – any kind- meat, cheese etc.
• Pot Stickers with dipping sauce
• Baked Brie in filo with bread
• Falafel platter with dipping sauce
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Gary & Tracey