What You Will Learn
Menu: Shrimp Risotto with Lemon and Asparagus - Pepper Crusted Seared Tuna with Citrus Salsa - Green Curry with Poached Cod and Rice Noodles
Class Description: Bored with the same-old seafood? Discover new recipes and techniques—from spicing up tuna with a pepper crust to adding Asian ingredients to poached cod. Plus, pair shrimp with creamy risotto to create your new favorite comfort food.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class