Thursday, February 14 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Part celebration, part education: we've got four champagnes for you to try to explore the grape varieties used in the region. Three of the wines are from single varieties - Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Meunier - to demonstrate what each one brings to a wine. And then the fourth is a blend of the three, to show how they harmoniously blend together.
- Laherte Freres Blanc de Blancs Champagne M.V. $50
- Champagne Gonet-Medeville Blanc de Noirs NV $50
- Mousse Fils "Les Vignes de Mon Village" NV $70
- J. Lassalle Cachet Or Premier Cru Brut NV $35
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.