TREAT YOUR VALENTINE TO A UNIQUE HANDS-ON CULINARY EXPERIENCE
WELCOME SOCIAL @ 6:30PM
The evening will begin with passed hors d’oeuvres and specialty cocktail as we gather and wait for all guests to arrive. Grab an apron, nametag, bites and a drink!
VALENTINE’S CLASS MENU – BEGINS @ 7PM
The hands-on culinary class includes a 5-Course menu, we will prepare this meal as a group effort. Preparation and cooking process takes about 2.5 hours.
– “Ma Cherrie” (French cocktail with champagne)
– Mushroom vol au vent with truffle oil
– Purple potatoes with Huancaina sauce
– Asparagus salad, roasted peppers, caper vinaigrette
– Paella Valenciana (seafood) with Maine lobster
– New York Strip Roast with chimichurri sauce
– Roasted brussels sprouts with candied pecans, parsnips and orange dressing
– Chocolate Raspberry Chambord Soufflé with crème anglaise
PRICE: $79 PER PERSON, includes:
• 8 Menu Dishes
• Sodas and waters
• Tax and credit card processing fees included
• Digital PDF recipes
*** Gratuity NOT included but graciously welcomed :)
BYOB: You’re welcome to bring wine or beer, no corkage fees.
NOTE: This cooking class event is designed for couples. Sorry single people, we will do a singles event soon!
(Between Pine Island and University, on the south side of i-595. In the "8300 Plaza".)