Treat your loved one to a romantic Valentine's Day tasting experience!
Experience the romance of wine country with a one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day food tour at The Barlow in Sebastopol. Indulge in savory and sweet delights as you take in the stories, sights, and flavors of many of the wonderful artisans and purveyors at this unique makers marketplace. It's an edible walk that you and your favorite foodie will remember!
- A 3-hour guided walking tour including six carefully-curated tastings ranging from sweet to savory (enough for a meal), wine, spirits, and even a glass of bubbly!
- Our guides will share tidbits about Valentine's Day along the way as well as the history of The Barlow and it's many artisans.
- Small group size (12 maximum) for a personal, intimate experience
- An easy walk of less than one mile with many seated tastings and opportunities to get off your feet.
- Bring your appetite and some extra spending money in case you want to make purchases along the way.
- Check the weather forecast beforehand and dress appropriately. Tour runs rain or shine. Wear comfy walking shoes.