Level 1 Wine Seminar
This class meets on Tuesday and Wednesday nights for 6 weeks beginning Feb 12, 2019 and ends March 20, 2019.
Did you know one of the “Top 5 wine schools” in the nation is right here in Austin?
Come find out why our school received this designation from Food & Wine Magazine as well as the Wall Street Journal. Don't settle for anything less if you are interested in an in-depth wine education from wine instructors with lots of industry experience.
This basic wine seminar is a comprehensive introductory course of study designed for individuals who desire to learn about wine. The focus is to develop a basic knowledge of wine, wine evaluation, and wine description. This is the foundation course. By telling us your wine education/career objectives you will have the opportunity to design your own customized course of study beyond this Level I Wine Seminar. This is a unique and unparalleled approach in the wine education arena!
In the wine seminar, you will:
- Evaluate and taste at least 28 wines from three continents
- Receive 150 pages of handout material prepared specifically for this seminar
- Learn about both old and new world wines and how they are different
- All classes are taught or led by instructors who are Master Candidates, Guild Wine Masters or Master Wine Educators.
- Have a fun and exciting experience and make new friends!