Taste Dining &Travel Presents a Valentine's Progressive Dinner
Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30 with transportation aboard the fun Siesta Trolley to three Sarasota restaurants.
Okay a few days early, but you can enjoy it in a different way this year with fabulous international dining and we’ll drive you!
Meet at 6:30 Chef Rolf’s at 2001 Siesta Drive, (corner of US 41 and Siesta Drive), Sarasota
Appetizers & Bubbly at Chef Rolph's
Enjoy a trio of appetizers from Chef Rolf along with two glasses of bubbly
For Wine, Salad & Entree at Daruma
Enjoy two glasses of wine with House Salad
Entree Choices (choose one)
• Spicy Cod - Pan Seared Cod served with housemade Spicy Teriyaki Sauce
• Duck Breast - Baked Duck Breast, sliced and served with Sweet Ginger Sauce
• New York Strip Teriyaki - New York Strip seasoned with a Special Teriyaki Sauce
• Shrimp Tempura - Delicately Deep Fried Shrimp and Assorted Vegetables in a Light
Tempura Batter served with Tempura Sauce
• Udon Chicken Noodles - Chicken Sautéed with Japanese Udon Noodles & Vegetable
Dessert and Coffee at Tokaj
Enjoy a gourmet dessert from this new European favorite
Reservations are a must. Cost is $85 per person which includes the full meal, transportation, tax, gratuity and charity donation. To reserve your space email email@example.com or phone in credit card.
For more information and reservations, call Taste at 941-366-7950. www.tasteweb.net
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Meals on Wheels of Sarasota