Get a jump start on your holiday gift giving by visiting the Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail's Holiday Wine Trail event on the first two weekends of December 2019 (actually beginning Saturday, November 30th). Your trail ticket allows you to enjoy two specially selected wine tastings, paired with a terrific holiday food sample at each winery on the trail. Then at the SIXTH winery visited, you will receive a Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail keepsake.
Ticket sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, December 6, 2019.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit at each of the wineries over the two weekends of the trail regardless of when tickets are purchased. Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries. Groups of 8 or more must schedule visits at each winery at least one hour prior to arrival to allow wineries to plan for food and staffing.
The official hours for this event are noon to 5:00 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday for each trail weekend, regardless of the wineries' individual tasting room hours. Your ticket purchased for this event is good November 30, December 1 & 7-8, 2019, regardless of your purchase date.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards & Winery | 2029 Peach Creek Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Perrine Winery | 11405 N. Dowling Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Road | Chappell Hill, TX 77426
The Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Per TABC regulations, persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served and may be asked to leave the premises.