IWSG Intensive Study Advanced Regional France Course
Did you know that one of the “Top 5 Wine Schools” in the nation is teaching in your area?
France is one of the most important wine producing countries in the world. An in-depth knowledge of France is critical to the wine professional and serious wine student.
This course covers the following regions in France:
- The Loire Valley
- The Rhône Valley
You will also learn about:
- Geography and terroir
- Wine production techniques by style and region
- Wine growing and obligation requirements for each Appellation in the regions studied
- How to use vintage data, by region
- Wine character data, by appellation
- You will receive more than 900 pages of material, specifically designed for this course and taste 60-70 wines
A delicious farm-to-table lunch is included in this course!