Join Randy Lacey, Head Brewer at Hopshire, for a workshop on all things beer. The “brewmasters” will have the chance to brew a batch of beer together. Experience the mash, the sparging, and the boil and learn the rest of the steps to round out the process. Enjoy brunch featuring Nom Nom Omlettes, enjoy a pint or two of beer, and take home your choice of growler. Experience! The Finger Lakes will provide transportation to the brewery from points around Ithaca.
- 10:00 am – Arrive at Hopshire Farm & Brewery. Meet Randy. Mash in the grain.
- 11:00 am – Enjoy brunch catered by Fitnell Farms, coffee, beer or mimosas
- 12 – 3:00 pm – Return to the brewing process. Experience sparging, transfer to the kettle and start of the boil. Learn about the rest of the process. Take home a growler of the Hopshire beer of your choice.
- This tour is a public tour and requires a minimum of 8 total guests in order to run the tour at the listed price.
- 9:15 AM at La Tourelle Hotel and Spa, 1150 Danby Road, Ithaca, NY
- 9:30 AM at The Hotel Ithaca, 222 S. Cayuga Street Ithaca NY
- 9:45 AM at Courtyard by Marriott, 29 Thornwood Dr, Ithaca, NY
- Guests can choose to meet the group at Hopshire Brewery at 10:00 am. Advanced reservations are still required if you choose this option.