Price: $15, includes light fare of cheese, bread and charcuterie. Please make your reservation at www.thesavvycellars.com/events/.
Presented by Michelle Schmitt, Jackson Family Wines District Manager
You know Kendall-Jackson...you’ve had their wines before and know they’re delicious. In fact, the Kendall-Jackson Winery was Wine Enthusiast’s 2017 Winery of the Year! But did you know that the Jackson Family owns many more wineries? In fact, they hold over 30,000 acres in the United States and are the largest owner of coastal vineyards in California and Oregon, not to mention their international vineyards! Come join us at this tasting to hear more about the Jackson Family history and taste some of their fabulous wines that aren’t….Kendall-Jackson!
We will be tasting:
- Arceno Chianti Classico - 92 Points
- Penner Ash Willamette Pinot Noir - 93 Points
- Siduri Santa Barbara Pinot Noir - 91 Points
- Copain Tous Ensemble Chardonnay
- Brewer Clifton Pinot Noir - 92 Points