Join us this Thursday for a fabulous evening tasting Italian wine and meeting Andrea Cragnotti, the owner of Corte alla Flora in Tuscany. For more than two decades,Corte Alla Flora has cultivated incredible vines, curated the soils, and stayed true to its Italian heritage. Come taste these incredible wines, (some of which you may have never heard of!) meet Andrea and hear about Italy’s wine culture and wine designations, IGT, DOC and DOCG.
We will be tasting:
- Prosecco DOC - a delicious sparkling wine from the Veneto region of Italy
- Pugnitello DOCG - a rare grape varietal that produces a beautiful medium to full-bodied red wine from Tuscany
- Rosso DOC - an easy drinking, fresh and fruity red (Sangiovese) from Tuscany
- Podere Giuggiolo IGT - a hard-to-find 100% Sangiovese wine
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG - full-bodied red wine made mainly from the Prugnolo Gentile grape
Just $15, light fare of cheese, bread and charcuterie served alongside. All wines will be available for order at the end of the tasting.