WineFest at St Michaels will be celebrating its 10th year in providing a fun and interesting weekend for all of those who love to try many different wines from all of the world. Our event is very unique! There will be wine-tasting venues throughout the town of St Michaels that also offer all of the various bottles for purchase. WineFest provides a free shuttle service to all ticket purchasers to move around town. There are two levels of tickets to purchase: the VIP tickets which includes premium wine tastings on the Patriot Cruise Boat and at the Old Brick Inn (approximately 60 wines); the regular ticket purchase includes approximately 300 different wines. There will be outside vendors at several of the venues offering their wonderful crafts and food specialities. The basic goal of Winefest is raising money for local charities by providing our guests the opportunity to sample and purchase amazing wines from around the world.
Our success last year has proven that the 2 day ticket is the most attractive to our guests. We also recognize that some of our guests have to work on Saturday, so we have chosen to also offer a SUNDAY ONLY ticket for those individuals. All of the other tickets include a 2 day all access pass to every venue. Of course, the VIP passes will be the only passes which provide VIP access
- General admission Saturday tickets now include Sunday access for no additional charge. This will be sold as a “WineFest Pass”
- Only 2,000 “WineFest Passes” will be sold.
- Sunday Tickets will be sold as “WineFest-Sunday Ticket”
- Only 500 “WineFest -Sunday Tickets” will be sold.
As always, our WineFest experience will include:
- 13 tasting venues
- More than 400 International, domestic and local wines
- Keepsake wine tasting glass
- Wine professionals from around the world presenting their products as well as their vision of the future of wine.
- A coupon for use at the Kemp House & Chesapeake Bay Outfitters for $10 off with a purchase of $75 or more.
For our VIP guests, we have a few changes as well. In order to provide a more intimate tasting experience with better access to top-tier wines, we have reduced the number of VIP tickets available by 20%. All VIP tickets will include:
- Full access to all general admission tastings on both Saturday & Sunday.
- A coupon for use at the VIP venues for $75 off with purchase of $250 or more.
VIP ticket holders will still be able to choose the day they want the VIP experience:
- WineFest Pass – Saturday VIP – limited to 240 tickets
- WineFest Pass – Sunday VIP – limited to 180 tickets
As always, our VIP experience will include:
- Exclusive access to more than 60 of the finest domestic and international wines offered at WineFest, many rated 90+ and some not available in Maryland for over the counter purchase.
- Winemakers pouring their ultra-premium wines.
- Patriot VIP tasting cruise on the Miles River with over 30 wines.
- VIP tasting at the Old Brick Inn with an additional 30 wines.
- Gourmet small tastes at both VIP venues
- Access to the VIP concierge center at the Old Brick Inn to purchase all VIP tasted wines at any time. This center will be expanded and immediately adjacent to the OBI patios for 2018
- Storage for VIP wines purchases, enjoy WineFest knowing you can pick up your wine later in the day.
- Entry to all regular tasting venues for both Saturday and Sunday.
For more details about WineFest at St Michaels 2018
Follow us on Facebook for the latest WineFest at St Michaels info: www.facebook.com/Winefest