Can't take the heat? Looking for something better than routine? Then hop in the car and discover what grape harvest and Texas Wine is all about! Wine Not? Participants will receive one summer scrumptious food appetizer with two wine pairings at each winery they visit. It's a great opportunity to take a break from the heat, learn more about Texas wine, visit with the wine makers and winery owners, and most importantly have some summer fun! Your ticket is valid for one visit to each winery over the four trail dates.
Participants on this trail will also receive a Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail glass upon arrival at their first winery. Then at the SIXTH WINERY visited, each participant will receive a special Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail keepsake gift.
Ticket Sales are limited so purchase yours today! Ticket sales will stop no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, July 12, 2019.
Guests can start at the winery of their choice. Trail tickets are valid for one visit to each of the member wineries over the two weekends of the event regardless of when tickets are purchased.
Ticket holders have four days over two weekends to visit each of the member wineries.
To enable the wineries to plan for food and staffing in order to provide better service, groups of 8 or more are requested to schedule visits at each winery at least one hour prior to arrival.
Serving hours for this event are noon to 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday for each trail weekend, regardless of the wineries individual tasting room hours.
Participating Wineries are:
- Bernhardt Winery | 9043 County Road 204 | Plantersville, TX 77363
- Cork This! Winery | 21123 Eva Street, Suite 100 | Montgomery, TX 77356
- Messina Hof Winery | 4545 Old Reliance Road | Bryan, TX 77808
- Peach Creek Vineyards & Winery | 2029 Peach Creek Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Perrine Winery | 11405 N. Dowling Road | College Station, TX 77845
- Pleasant Hill Winery | 1441 Salem Road | Brenham, TX 77833
- Saddlehorn Winery | 958 FM 1948 N | Burton, TX 77835
- Texas Star Winery | 10587 Old Chappell Hill Road | Chappell Hill, TX 77426
Event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
The Texas Bluebonnet Wine Trail wineries remind you to drink responsibly and have a designated driver. Per TABC regulations, persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served and may be asked to leave the premises.