Always one of the highlights of our year – a visit from Gevrey-Chambertin’s Jean-Michel Guillon! With his exclusive US importer, Olivier Daubresse, Jean-Michel will share the story of his domaine, Burgundy’s recent topsy-turvy vintages, and some amazing wines. We’ll pour:
- Santenay Les Bras Blanc 2015
- Cotes De Nuits Villages Queues De Hareng 2016
- Gevrey-Chambertin Vielle Vignes 2010
- Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Champeaux 2016
- Grand Cru Clos du Vougeot 2016
- Grand Cru Mazis-Chambertin 2012
That’s two Grand Cru wines, one from the current, outstanding, 2016 harvest and a second that’s starting to show from the fine 2012 vintage. Jean-Michel will be signing bottles, posing for pictures, and being his usual impressively charming self from noon-4pm on Saturday. Join us!