Come Journey with us through Greece's Best Kept Wine Secrets. Experts will provide hidden Gems with first hand knowledge.
Dates: June 12-27, 2019
To see all the detalis copy and past this link in your URL: https://spark.adobe.com/page/T36pujTAK8mH2/
is a unique destination that attracts millions of visitors every year mostly for it's wonderful volcanic landscape. Apart from those beauties, the island has to offer two distinctive PDO* wines: Santorini appellation consisting of 3 local varieties (Assyrtiko, Aidani and Athiri), and Vinsanto appellation a sweet wine made mostly from sundried Assyrtiko grapes. Assystiko is the main variety of the island. The combination of volcanic soil and microclimate gives a unique character in all local varieties, making them famous all over the world.
On this tour we will explore the world of the Santorini volcanic wines. You will enjoy a tasting experience like never before.
- Pick up & return luxury transfer from designated points.
- Visit three wineries for a unique tasting experience of their wines.
- Experienced Sommelier or Wine Guide throughout the tour.
- Wine pairing with local snacks.
- While on tour you will have the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent landscape of Santorini.
- Maximum of 10 persons per tour.
Wine Tour near Athens - Enjoy unique wines, pic nic in the vineyards and offer yourself a spa treatment
The first tour is in Evia (Euboea) which is an island, approximately 80km from Athens, bridged to the mainland. You will find many excellent PGI** wines in the area and boutique wineries with a variety of medals and distinctions from Greek and international competitions. The cultivated varieties of grapes are international (Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah) as well as indigenous ones such as Malagousia of central Greece and the rare red Mavrokoundoura of Evia.
In this tour you will have the opportunity to meet passionate people that will welcome you in their wine philosophy and offer you awesome wines. You will be offered wine spa treatment to fresh your skin and revitalize and at the end you will enjoy local delicacies paired with wine next to the vineyards or inside a cellar. Escape from the big city and enjoy a unique wine experience!
- Pick up & return transfer from your point of choice within Athens (tolls included).
- Visit two boutique for a unique tasting of local wines.
- Get introduced to the local wines through a guided tour in the wineries, the production methods, and the passion of the wine producers.
- Taste excellent local wines paired with local delicacies to fully enjoy the flavors.
- Offer yourself a wine therapy spa treatment developed from the nature's most powerful antioxidants that will soften the skin and soothe the soul.
- Introduction to the Greek wine, and viticulture history by an experienced sommelier/wine expert that will guide you throughout the tour (from pick up to return)
- Duration 7 hours approximately.
- All admissions and tasting fees are include
The culinary experience at Navarino Dunes, Costa Navarino is enriched with the new gastronomy proposal at Perovino, opening at the beginning of June. The restaurant’s brand new concept introduces dishes large and small which are shared, bringing people together to enjoy this unique culinary experience.
Get treated to a welcoming kitchen theater; learn firsthand the stories behind each dish, smell the fresh seasonal local ingredients and watch Executive Chef, Angelos Kallinteris and his team, Executive Pastry Chef Yannis Vlasiou and Executive Sous Chef George Kostis, along with pop-up chefs soon to be announced, prepare the meals in front of you.
Navarino Vineyards Labels’ Awards
KOTYLE Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 and KOTYLE Chardonnay 2016 received a Gold and a Silver award respectively at Berliner Wein Trophy 2018, in a competition featuring more than 6,000 wines from all over the world!
Embark on a Whiskey Trail at Costa Navarino
Experience a unique weekend at Costa Navarino that will take you on a trail to the best Whiskey distilleries in the world. From Scotland to Ireland and then to Kentucky, discover the aromas, flavors and secrets of five of the world’s finest whiskeys, through a specially designed tasting event with the care of The Tasters Club.
While staying at the Westin Resort Costa Navarino, you will enjoy the beauty of Messinian nature, take your first plunge at the azure crystal waters of the Ionian Sea, choose from a variety of sports and activities, or simply relax in the pools and lounges of Navarino Dunes.
To see see all the detalis copy and past this link in your URL: https://spark.adobe.com/page/T36pujTAK8mH2/