Three Badge Beverage is led by 4th-generation vintner, August Sebastiani out of an old fire station in Sonoma, California - the very same station his grandfather helped build and where his father volunteered. At this tasting, we will taste 5 wines from their wineries...all of which are highly-rated and come from prime wine growing regions here in the US…. Sonoma, California and the Willamette Valley in Washington State. Don’t miss this opportunity to join us as they’re special AND they’re small-batch! The case production on the Gehricke wines is less than a 1000 cases of each and on the Cedar + Salmon--less than 500 cases of each! Join us in the tasting room for some Thursday night fun and find some new wines that you don’t usually see on the shelves in most retail stores!
We will taste:
- Cedar + Salmon Willamette Valley Pinot Gris - Wilfred Wong 91 Points
- Cedar + Salmon Willamette Valley Pinot Noir - Wilfred Wong 91 Points
- Cedar + Salmon Horse Heaven Hills Cabernet Sauvignon - Wine Enthusiast 88 Points
- Gerhicke Russian River Valley Zinfandel - Wine Spectator 91 Points
- Gerhicke Russian River Valley Chardonnay - Tasting Panel 93 Points
Limited seating; please register/prepay at www.thesavvycellars.com/events/ in order to ensure yourself a spot at this great tasting.