Enjoy award winning custom travel to the stunning wine regions of France. Don't miss what Travel & Leisure Magazine called an "epicurean getaway" offering "insider" and "hyper-local" one-of-a-kind experiences.
Read what our clients say about us:
"The trip exceeded our expectations times ten. Your complete staff were a joy to work with. We will definitely book another tour with you in the future and recommend you to our friends." From M.C (Provence June 2017)
"Thank you for leading us on a magical journey throughout Provence! " From B.A. Boston
“Thanks for a wonderful trip thru Provence….We truly loved EVERYTHING...The food (unforgettable meals), the wines... the people...,ALL the various places we would never have found on our own" From J.B. of Conn.
"I had the time of my life in France...The trip exceeded my expectations for a carefree experience as a first time traveler. " B.H of Los Angeles
"Just wanted to thank you again for a fabulous experience in Provence! We loved the trip, loved our fellow travelers, loved our guides, loved the food, loved the wine! What more could you ask for? It was a wonderful 30th anniversary. Looking forward to hearing about more trips to come." From L.S. of Atlanta & Sweden
“Thank you so much for the wonderful experience…. I wasn't prepared for the absolute beauty of the Provence countryside.” From L.M. of NYC
"I can't thank you enough for making our trip so wonderful. You carefully thought out and planned so many amazing experiences for us, and your knowledge of France and your expertise with food and wine are invaluable.Thank you for creating the trip of a lifetime for me. " S.C.
This culinary and wine vacation includes:
- Pre-trip consultations for a customized trip
- Printed custom itinerary
- Private transfers to and from Provence hotel and Avignon train station
- 5 nights luxury lodging in stunning inn in a Medieval village. Private garden, wifi, panoramic views
- Daily gourmet breakfasts
- A privately held wine tasting of world famous Chateauneuf du Pape wines in a private venue, and multiple tastings of the Cotes du Rhone & other French wines
- Two (2) gourmet meals per day in Provence: A daily gourmet breakfast and a three (3) course lunch or dinner with wine pairings.
- Private walking tours & tastings, including 3 excursions of 4-6 hours to visit Medieval villages, Provencal markets, Roman ruins, vineyards (and more) with private transportation, private driver & private guide. No bus tours. No public tours.
- Other tasting events and Michelin starred dining
This trip has no more than 6 travelers. All trips are customized. No buses. No tourist traps.
Priced from: $3,075 for 5 night trip. All prices per person double occupancy. (international airfare not included) TRIPS CAN BE MODIFIED TO ACCCOMODATE SPECIAL INTERESTS OR SPECIAL BUDGETS. See our website for further details. www.blisstravels.com