BURGUNDY & PROVENCE: THE ULTIMATE WINE TRIP
Two amazing choices for a custom vacation, not a "group tour".
October 12 to 19, 2018: 8 people. 4 nights in St Remy with excursions and top culinary and wine experiences followed by 3 nights in luxurious private property in Beaune with exclusive wine tastings, private vineyard visits and Michelin starred dining. Private trip. 1 suite and 1 room left!
April 22 to 29, 2019: Experience Burgundy like an insider with 4 nights in Burgundy followed by 3 in Provence. You'll have access to things not available to most tourists. Chateaux not open to the public, Grand Cru wines, private dining, Michelin stars....All followed by authentic, insider's Provence. 3 rooms only.
Contact Bliss Travels owner, Wendy Jaeger (email@example.com) for more information or to customize this trip.
See a video of one of our Burgundy trips here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdelBWoSOiw
Visit our trip page to see 2019 details: http://blisstravels.com/tour-france-fall-in-burgundy
For details on the October trip, see the April page above and contact Wendy@blisstravels.com for the daily itinerary. The October trip is fully private and not advertised on our website.
This Grand Cru experience is designed to provide the ultimate experience… and includes all new Provence destinations. Custom trip with top wines and foods in a relaxed atmosphere.
- On site private guide and events coordinator. Small private group. No more than 8 people on these two trips..
- All transportation that we include is by private car, private van and train. No buses or touristy "group" experiences.
- All planning and trip organization.
- 7 nights lodging as follows: 3-4 nights in Burgundy and 3-4 nights in Provence. Lodging included: highly luxurious private 4 room Inn in Burgundy and luxury inn or boutique hotel in Provence
- Two suites available, supplemental charge. Given on a first to purchase basis.
- Daily Breakfasts, as described
- lunches as described on the web page, all with top wines.
- gourmet multi course dinners as described on the web page, with custom menus and top wines (including night with private chef)
- Transportation to/from Burgundy by first class train and to Provence (if adding on the days in Provence)
- Private transfers between trains and hotels in Burgundy and Provence
- All private tours in Burgundy –two ½ day private tours, with private car/van transportation –one guide/wine expert pr 7 clients. Tasting of minimum 6-8 wines each tour. One tasting/tour of Cote du Beaune wine makers and one tour/tasting of Cote de Nuits wine makers. At least 2 tasting stops for each.
- Tastings at domaines NOT open to the public
- All tastings described above including private cellar tour and barrel tastings
- 1 Wine tasting class of premiere cru and at least 4 grand cru wines
- Tastings include such Grand Cru wines as Echezeaux, Clos du Vougeot, Corton and more
- Privately guided walking tours as described above and custom itinerary planning
- Privately guided excursions with guide, driver and translation, as described above
- Special room upgrades and special Michelin starred meals may be added at an added cost.
Airfare, airport/hotel transfers, anything not specifically listed in the above itinerary as included.
Budget conscious option: More moderate wine trip for those who don't want to miss out.
We can modify special meals or lodging & customize inclusions in Paris. In addition, shortening the trip on either end is possible. Contact us for specific budgets or quotes if you wish to arrive late or leave early. Below are only some examples of options.