Thursday, July 12 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Grape Study: Bordeaux Blends
Bordeaux may be the ancestral home of blending different grape varieties. Often it was done as a form of crop insurance; one year the Merlot might not ripen properly, so more Cab was added.
Bordeaux is living proof of old winemaking adage: "There aren't many grapes that don't benefit from the addition of others".
Come and try 2 white and 4 red Bordeaux blends!
- Domaine de Couite Sauternes 2014 $42.00
- White Rock Claret Napa Valley 2014 $55.00
- Chateau d'Arce Castillon Cotes de Bordeaux 2015 $25.00
- Estampa Cabernet Sauvignon Colchagua 2015 $17.00
- Somm Blanc California 2016 $33.00
- Somm Rouge California 2015 $33.00
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.