Sonoma-Cutrer Colors of Provence 7-night Wine Cruise | November 7, 2019 | aboard the AmaWaterways AmaCello
From Arles, with its ancient, UNESCO-designated Roman monuments to Lyon, the gourmet capital of France, your senses will be enlivened. Relish the chance to become an expert in all things culinary: go in search of the highly prized “Black Diamond,” tru es; learn how best to pair decadent chocolate with wine; and discover how olives transform into the Mediterranean’s prized nectar, olive oil.
EXTRA Included Features Only on Wine Cruises
• Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
• Learn about wine making in renowned vineyards
• Onboard wine pairings with award-winning cuisine
• Your wine expert and host, Mick Schroeder, will lead tastings and discussions
Included With Your Fare:
- 7 nights deluxe accommodation in river view stateroom
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
- Exclusive Wine Cruise features including tastings,
discussions and tours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- A variety of guided shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary bicycles and helmets
Wine Host Bio: Mick Schroeter, Winemaking Director of Sonoma-Cutrer
Winemaking is often a trade passed down from generation to generation, and Mick Schroeter is no exception. After a brief period at Kaiser Stuhl, Mick followed in his father and uncle’s footsteps when he was reunited with them at the Penfold Winery in 1982. With his love and passion for winemaking, he rose rapidly within the Penfold Winery, and later accepted a position as Vice President of Winemaking at Geyser Peak Winery in California where he remained for 17 years. His long track record of success and illustrious career in Australia and California, along with twice being named “Winemaker of the Year” at the London International Wine & Spirit Competition, have given Mick the knowledge and experience to take the reins as Winemaking Director at Sonoma-Cutrer.
Contact Derrick Shannon today to book this exclusive hosted wine cruise and receive FREE Prepaid Gratuities for two. Call 208/870-8066 or email email@example.com.