Our beer dinner pairing with The Mack House Brewery are back.
Join us for a 4-course sit-down dinner pairing by Executive Chef Jorge from Roho Kitchen and The Mack House brewmasters!
– Baked Brie with orange Honey and pecan
– Beef empanada with gruyere and olive aioli
* Paired with Flamingo Blonde (light and crisp, subtle fruit notes)
Roasted pineapple and octopus tostada with avocado mousse and pickle cactus
* Paired with Pineapple Island (single hopped mosaic pale ale with fresh pineapple added. Citrus/Fruit hop forward)
Buttermilk fried swordfish with Thai green papaya salad
* Paired with Daddy Mack Double Ipa (Very hop forward with a nice malt balance. Citrus, Earthy and Floral notes.)
Pork belly, ramp waffle, morels, prunes and coffee-bourbon glaze
* Paired with Mustache R’yed (Double Brown Ale with Rye and Honey. Medium bodied with a slight spice from the rye and slight sweetness from the honey.)
Milk cereal panna cotta, dulce de leche soup, guava pastelito and candied walnuts
* Paired with 84 Porter with coffee (Classic to style Porter; caramel, chocolate and roasted notes, dark roast coffee added.
*** Please note, this is NOT a cooking class. Beer Dinner catered by Roho Kitchen and The Mack House.***
PRICE: $59 PER PERSON
• 4 courses
• Beer pairing
• Sodas & waters
• Tax and credit card processing fees included
• Gratuity NOT included but graciously welcomed :)
7:30PM Social Welcome
8:00PM Dinner Pairing begins
– This is not a cooking class. Receipes will not be provided.
– Adults 21 and older only. No teenagers, no kids. Sorry.
(Between Pine Island and University, on the south side of i-595. In the "8300 Plaza".)