Join us as we give you the tools to recreate Eataly's delicious, Neapolitan-style pizza in your own home kitchen!
Our pizzaioli are passionate about making authentic pizza that transports your tastebuds to the city of Naples, the birthplace of pizza. One of our expert pizza makers will host a pizza party in Eataly's La Scuola, instructing guests how to make pizza dough from scratch. In this workshop, guests will be split into 2 groups and not only get to make their own pizzas to enjoy, but also have an exclusive cocktail demonstration with FEW, learning how to make a Black Manhattan. While one group is learning about how to create this delicious cocktail, our pizzaioli will take the other group on a tour of our La Pizza/ La Pasta restaurant to fire your creations right before your eyes in Eataly’s wood-burning golden ovens, imported from Italy and assembled brick by brick. After the demonstrations the groups will switch places and everyone will have the chance to experience the cocktail demonstration and watch their pizzas bake.
Pizza making secrets will be unveiled to each guest and the experience will also feature complementary wine and beer. Class will be complete with adapted recipes as well as fresh pizza dough to take home!
• Please note, class includes a hands-on dough-making activity with a pizza.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Check-in starts 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.