Join us as we discover the wines of the Serafini & Vidotto Winery, a Bordeaux-inspired winery located in the Veneto. During this class, you will have the unique opportunity to be lead through a guided tasting of 5 distinct wines produced by Serafini & Vidotto with wine expert Barbara Stramere. Guests will also taste a selection of italian antipasti hand-selected by Eataly’s scuola chef. Class is complete with wine notes and a special market offer.
In this class you will:
- Have the opportunity to learn about Serafini & Vidotto wines with a wine expert
- Taste an Italian Antipasti Selection
- Leave having a better understanding Veneto wines
- Take home tasting notes
- Receive a special market offer
- Leave feeling confident while visiting Eataly’s Wine department!
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Please note, class includes a guided tasting and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax