oin us for our WSET Level 3 course. This course will develop to a high-level your ability to describe wine accurately, and account in detail for the style, quality, and price of wines. Our experienced educators will assist you to develop your analytic tasting abilities through a carefully selected series of 70+ wine samples.
Successful students will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
- Access to our Online Classroom for the duration of the course including preparation videos
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation, and bottling
- The key characteristics of the principal: still wines, sparkling wines, and fortified wines of the world
- How to make appropriate wine recommendations
- How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
- Tutored tastings of 70+ wines
- 5-day course from 9 am to 5 pm each day