Named by Grubstreet & New York Magazine as a destination wine and food event.
EXPANDED BY POPULAR DEMAND TO THE LANDMARK ALTMAN BUILDING IN CHELSEA!
6th Annual NYC Autumn Wine Festival is our most elegant tasting of the year, conveniently located in Manhattan. It’s an awesome opportunity to sample a large variety of wines enhanced by a light menu of hors-d’oeuvres, cheese, crackers, crudité and pasta. And if that’s not enough, artisanal food makers — many local to the NY area — sample their products, including charcuterie, baked goods, sweets, savory items and more.
VIP Rosé & Bubbly Suite: This year the event offers a VIP experience in a luxurious area with 20+ Rosés and Sparkling wines. The VIP Rosé & Bubbly Suite will feature exclusive wines, a special food menu, gourmet chocolate and more. The menu will spotlight artisanal cheeses and delights not available in the general admission protion of the event. Ticket holders will be able to go between the Suite and the main tasting freely. **VIP ticket purchase is required for access to the Rosé & Bubbly Suite.
ABOUT THE 2018 NYC AUTUMN WINE FESTIVAL:
In its 6th year, the NYC Autumn Wine Festival showcases 100+ wines curated by our experts. Select other beverages and spirits will also be sampled. Wines range from full-bodied reds to crisp whites to intriguing blends. VIP tickets will offer access to a Rosé and Bubbly Suite with 20+ rosés and sparkling wines.
Participating wineries will show selections from the world’s leading wine regions — France, Italy, Spain, South Africa, California, New Zealand, Australia, Portugal, Slovenia and more.
A selection of New York State wines will be showcased at the event, with several NY State Farm wineries selling selections by the bottle for guests to take out and enjoy at home. You’ll meet these talented winemakers and hear first-hand about their winemaking process.
See photos and videos from past events.
Chelsea’s landmark Altman Building will transform into an indoor vineyard, where attendees will taste world class wine, feast on light hors d’oeuvres and artisanal snacks.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Wine Tasting: Sip 100+ wines at our expansive collection of sampling tables in the main event.
- Food: Feast on light accompaniments prepped by our first-class culinary team — plus taste delectable bites at artisan food sampling tables.
- Bonus Wine Glass: custom etched tasting glass for you to keep after the event.
- EARLY BIRD Deal $55.00-$65.00 *Limited number of tickets at this price available. Early Bird deal ends Sep 17, 11:45 PM. Click here to purchase
PREMIUM EARLY ACCESS TICKETS INCLUDE + BUTLER PASSED HORS D’OEUVRES:
- Early Admission to the main event, 1 hour before listed start time (i.e. 1:00 PM/Afternoon Session, 6:00 PM/Evening Session)
- Butler Passed Hors D’oeuvres as you experience the array of tasting tables before the general public arrives.
- EARLY BIRD Deal $120.00 *Limited number of tickets at this price available. Early Bird deal ends Sep 17, 11:45 PM. Click here to purchase
VIP SUITE TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Early Admission to the main event, 1 hour before listed start time (i.e. Enter at 1:00 PM/Afternoon Session, Enter at 6:00 PM/Evening Session)
- Access to the Rosé & Bubbly Suite, featuring 20+ exclusive rosés and sparkling selections, gourmet chocolate, artisanal cheeses, fruits and more. All foods & wines not available in the main event. You’ll be sipping and tasting like you fly private.
- EARLY BIRD Deal $139.00-$149.00 *Limited number of tickets at this price available.Early Bird deal ends Sep 17, 11:45 PM. Click here to purchase
AN EXTRAORDINARY VENUE:
The 2018 NYC Autumn Wine Festival takes place at The Altman Building, an historic landmark venue in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood.
Established in 1896 as the carriage house for the B. Altman department store, The Altman Building once bustled with teams of horses, deliverymen, and gowns from Paris. Now, it serves as the backdrop for some of the biggest conferences, seminars and tastings in the world.
The Altman Building’s original mahogany bay doors welcome visitors and guests into an expansive piece of New York history. With custom hardwood floors, exposed vaulted brick ceilings, and an expanse of windows that lend an endless cascade of natural light, The Altman Building is an elegant, memorable and exciting destination that seamlessly merges old-world charm with modern amenities.
- Taste hundreds of fine wines, hand picked by our experts. Full-bodied bodied reds, light whites, and captivating blends from the world’s leading wine regions.
- A wide selection of New York State wines will also be showcased at the event with NY State Farm farm wineries selling selections by the bottle for guests to enjoy at home.
DELICIOUS LIGHT BITES:
Enjoy a multitude of light fare including tasty hors-d’oeuvres, a multitude of cheeses and crackers, and more — plus artisan food samples — to complement the wines. (Note: if you enjoy the flavors, the artisan food makers participating will be selling full-sized treats to take home.)
Purchase a NYC Autumn Wine Festival ticket and, thanks to HotelStorm™, you will get access to New York Wine Events’ restricted HotelStorm™ discount web page. HotelStorm™, a Priceline company, features New York City hotels that are offering up to 60% off room rates!
Note: To get access to the HotelStorm discount portal, you must buy an NYC Autumn Wine Festivalticket, then use the code “vino1234” at the HotelStorm.com website.
ALL ATTENDEES GET A FREE WINE GLASS!