Most people are familiar with Naples being the birth place of pizza but what else do you know about the cuisine of Campania? Join us as we discover through our palates the cuisine, culture, (and wine!) of Campania’s coastline! During this Sunday supper series, we like to call Cucina Regionale, we will sit down to a family-style dinner to enjoy a 4-course meal celebrating the gastronomy of coastal cities in Campania such as Sorrento, Capri and of course, Naples.
• Please note, dinner is not hands-on.
• Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of the dinner.
• Duration of dinner is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.