Learn the basics of wine making and how to taste wine.
Workshop in English
At the Planetarium of Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
- Acquire the basics of the winemaking process,
- Discover the main varietals
- Wine quality factors
- Wine tasting techniques and vocabulary
- Aromas' workshop with "Le Nez du Vin"
- Blind tasting of 4 wines: 2 reds and 2 whites
The price of the workshop includes
- Presentation by certified staff awarded by the Ecole du Vin de France, WSET2 and Sommelier certified at Le Cordon Bleu Cancun
- Blind tasting of 4 wines
- Learning material and tasting score cards
- Mineral water and tasting crackers to cleanse the palate
Price : MXN 550/person ($27.50)
Early-bird: MXN 450/person up to Feb 8 ($22.50)
Payments are made directly to the organizers, not the Planetarium.
Duration : 2,5 hours
Call: (984) 199 05 35
R.S.V.P. Limited number of places.
Transfers, cancellation and refund:
Registrations are transferable from person to person or to attend other events.
- 36 hours prior to the event 100% of the registration is refunded,
- Less than 24 hours 50% of the registration fees are refunded, the rest will cover logistics costs.