DUE TO WEATHER THE EVENT LOCATION HAS MOVED TO VIE (600 N Broad St)
Don’t miss Opening Corks - the official Opening Ceremony for Philly Wine Week!
Thursday, March 22, 2018 6:00-9:00 pm, VIP Hour 5-6pm
Celebrate with the wine community of Philadelphia as we gear up for a big week of exciting wine and food events across Philadelphia. At Opening Corks, wine lovers can sample hundreds of unique, delicious, and hard-to-find wines, poured by the winemakers and Importers themselves, taste a variety of wine-friendly foods from Philadelphia’s most popular chefs and restaurants, and mingle with other Wine-Os! This exclusive and festive event is a first “taste” of what’s to come over the week-long, city-wide celebration of wine that is Philly Wine Week 2018. This has been a sold-out event in years past, so we've moved the event to its largest venue to date:
- General Admission: $48
- This Event Sold Out last year so please purchase tickets early
- VIP: $90
- There will be a limited amount of VIP tickets for this event. VIP guests may enjoy early entry (5 p.m.), deluxe passed hors d’oeuvres to pair with wine samplings, and an Exclusive Champagne Reception by Roederer.
- VIP ticket holders will receive a signed copy of entertaining and lifestyle expert Maureen Petrosky's book The Wine Club: A Month by Month Guide to Learning About Wine With Friends.
Takeaway Tasting Glass
No Jacket Required
- Over 100 new and favorite wines to enjoy
- Delicious foods from The Good King Tavern, Barbuzzo, Tria Cafe, Tria Taproom, Jet Wine Bar, Lacroix, Oloroso, Tinto, Royal Boucherie, American Sardine Bar, Maison 208 and Plenty Cafe
- Catering by Di Bruno Bros. Catering & Events
- Interactive displays from the creative minds behind the talented group Arts in The Industry
Due to inclement weather, our host venue, the 23rd Street Armory, an active headquarters for military trucks and personnel that must be prepared for state emergencies including snow storms, is unavailable for our Opening Corks event onThursday, March 22, 2018. We were excited to host our kickoff party there, but we must adhere to emergency policies and the city’s safety is of the utmost importance to us. After the weather subsides, we still hope to drink wine and eat good food with all our friends tomorrow, so we’re moving our event to a new location: VIE at 600 N. Broad Street. The date, time and all other exciting details, will remain the same. Some tickets are still available at LINK. See you tomorrowat Opening Corks 2018 at VIE!