Skip the long waits and typical brunch drink selections with this special Saturday Brunch Cocktail Class
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* 3 hands-on cocktail-making opportunities: Morning Margarita, Moscow Mule with a twist and a Coffee Julep.
* 2 hours of education, including a Q&A session with our instructor.
* Seriously Good Lite brunch bites by Chef Jamarr (sample menu items from previous classes): Shrimp & Grits, Chicken & Waffles, Breakfast Pizza, French Toast with Pork Belly
* Music and Socializing ߎܰߎ¹
WHAT YOU WIL LEARN:
* The historical context of morning cocktails.
* How to make your own simple syrups and flavorings
* Hair of the Dog morning saviors
* Cocktail techniques for brunch entertaining at home.
* Garnishing techniques
* Variations on classic brunch cocktails.
Tickets are $65 per person