Come celebrate love in technicolor with Five Senses Tastings and Bar & Garden on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 in Culver City. Our event, entitled "The Colors of Love," is a curated music, wine, and food tasting event that celebrates the many ways in which we think about, talk about, taste, and see love in our lives. There will be two seatings: 6:00 and 8:30
Start your Valentine's Day celebration off with the early seating, or come after dinner to the later seating and complete the day.
The evening includes:
- A flight of four boutique wines from Bar & Garden's spectacular portfolio of natural wines
- Specialty cheeses and small bites paired with each wine
- Artisan chocolates by Ococoa
- Live musical selections paired specifically with each course
- World-class performers: pianist Emily Cohn, guitarist and singer-songwriter, Lois Blaisch, vocalist Kala Maxym and violinist/singer Grace Rodgers
Please note that this is a tasting event only.